Monday, April 04, 2005

A nice relaxing weekend

We had a very nice weekend. We didn't plan to do too much, and we didn't. I took a nap both Saturday and Sunday. I didn't have a single thing on my "to do" list except to work on taxes, and we didn't do that. Yesterday I straightened out a couple of closets and made six pair of earrings with beads that we bought at Harvard Square on Saturday. The movie and lunch at the Border Cafe on Saturday was the high point of the weekend, and that was just fine with us.

Boston lost to the Yankees last night. Randy Johnson is a great pitcher, and...well, we haven't lost the season yet. Like Mike said about his new car, when he got a door scratch on it the first week he had it, "well, now I don't have to worry about that any more."

Sometimes we just have to lessen our goals, and live the day just as it flows. I went to an "in-game" wedding on Everquest last night, at which Loral officiated, and it was a very nice way to cap off a weekend. Fun.

Have a good Monday.