Thursday, April 21, 2005

More about the Sparks Craft Studio

I continue to be very excited about the new craft studio in my office building. I have signed up for a class next Tuesday in "Knotting for Beaded Jewelry" and another class in May in "Crocheting with wire for jewelry". I have a broken string of rather valuable Venetian glass beads that was given to me a long time ago, and I have some antique pearls and bead hand-me-downs, and making them into beautiful new necklaces on good silk string is exciting. Crocheted jewelry is new, and the samples they showed are really nice. Sparks sends me all kinds of annnouncements about new classes that are taking place every night. Their calendar is full of classes that I want to take; chandelier earrings, beaded necklaces, crocheting with wire, basic quilting--the list goes on and on.

The church bell choir is going to perform for the last time the weekend I am in Oklahoma--Mother's Day--so I do not have to go to rehearsals on Wednesday nights any more. The bell choir is off for the summer after that final performance. That leaves Wednesday's free to take more crafting classes if I want to!

The mind boggles.

Have a great day.