Monday, March 28, 2005

Flickr

When Mike was here he told me about Flickr, which is all about pictures. I have joined five groups and contributed some pictures myself. One of the most popular is called Circle in the Square, with over 8000 entries. I have three in there myself. I have enjoyed looking at what people contribute and really love the "Whats in my pocket" series. I notice today that they have a new group called "Whats in your refrigerator". There are lots of interesting photos and people really love this outlet for their creativity. I believe you have to log in to get to see the group photos, but it is worth the time.

Today it is raining and I'm sure that the little tulips and narcissus that are peeking out will love it. Spring is on the way and not a minute too soon.

Have a great day.