Wednesday, July 06, 2005

A pain in the neck

I have a pain in my shoulder that I am taking Aleve for. I hope it goes away soon. Actually, the way I think right now, all my little troubles will go away once I get on the road on vacation. I wish we were going for two weeks instead of just one.

I have a favorite expression that I have used a long time: nibbled to death by ducks. That sometimes just says it exactly how it feels. Nothing too threatening, but some things just a "pain in the neck".

The rain is coming down in Boston today and I had to drive through some deep puddles caused by stopped up storm drains. I even had to take a detour to get around a washed out viaduct. It was a fun, very wet, drive and I got my car got washed too!

George and I went to a new IMAX theater to see Batman Begins. He had seen it once but asked me to go with him so I could experience it with him. Isn't he nice? We put on 3D glasses to watch the beginning trailer and it was wonderful to see things as if you were right there. They showed a clip of cartoons and the stuff floated right in your lap, and another one of race cars in a NASCAR race and you were right in the action. Very fun. The movie was good and loud and the theater seats shook when the action got wild. We had popcorn and soda and I enjoyed my Tuesday night out.

So, she tells herself, stop complaining!!!

/laugh
See you tomorrow