Saturday, July 23, 2005

Finally, a good knitting project

I finally found the knitting project that I want to work on. It is a cable knit sweater for myself. After I finish it, I'm going to make one for George and one for Michael. It is fun to work on, and I have been looking for just the right project that would hold my interest. Everyone has been using the new funky yarns to make scarves, and I made more than my share last winter. They are actually too easy for me, and I really need to refine my skill and learn something with a good project. I'm sure this sweater will be just the thing.

We don't have any big plans this weekend. I have some organizing to do with my beading projects and the new beads I bought in Washington, and George might go fly. We have decided to separate for our various errands and projects. No interesting wildlife in the back yard this morning, just assorted squirrels and birds.

Back to the sweater and my show on TV about runway fashion that is on every Saturday morning at 8:00.

Have a great day.