Friday, July 22, 2005

Instant messaging

Yesterday Michael gave me an url to download for AOL instant messaging. At the risk of sounding old fashioned, ... wow. This is cool! I enjoy chatting with Michael and this morning we were able to have a really good conversation about Churchill and WWII while I was sipping my coffee. Who knew? Very cool.

Today is my first Friday off since my new hours went into effect. For the summer I will be using this time to set up my web site to sell jewelry and also selling some items on Ebay. At an antique store in Vermont, George saw a sign that he thought I should have. It is a wooden figure of a cute rabbit, holding up a sign that says, "Bloom where you're planted". It is especially good for me because I have moved from city to city several times, and because...well, it is just how I like to think. Thanks for pointing that out, George.

No turkeys this morning. The neighbor is hammering on some boards, so I'm sure that is not inviting. I wonder where 20 turkeys or more are going to go in this neighborhood?

Have a great day. Back to instant messaging.