Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Two hot petooties

It is warm here in Boston, and I was spoiled by Michael's central air conditioning. Here we have window units which make certain rooms livable, but none are as cool as Mike's house. Poor George suffered all weekend. The storm clouds are brewing and we are doing the rain dance and hoping for some cooler weather this weekend.

I feel as if I am on the blessed downhill slide to vacation time. I work two more days and have four off, and then I work three days and have a nine day vacation at the cabin. Nothing feels so good to me as planning our yearly escape into the North Woods of New Hampshire.

George brought a CD of pictures home from the retirement party that we attended for his good friend. I'm sharing one of the pictures from that evening. We had a lovely dinner and lots of fun with all the people there. It was a nice to remember.

See you tomorrow. Stay cool.