Saturday, August 27, 2005

Shells from Hawaii

George brought me lots of goodies from Hawaii, and the bracelets and necklaces made with macrame and shells are just fascinating to me right now. I don't know why. This is my summer for shell jewelry I guess. I love the fact that they are very lightweight and easy to wear, and look great with summer shirts. I wear them to work and they don't interfere with typing either. He also brought dried pineapple, kona coffee and chocolate covered macadamia nuts which I will share with Michael later today. Oh, the calories.

We're off to the flying field in the salt marsh near Boston to watch George fly his remote control airplanes. Then we're off to Koreana, a favorite Korean restaurant in Cambridge for Bi Bim Bap.

What a fun weekend. I'm so happy that Mike is here.

Have a great day