Thursday, August 25, 2005

Michael arrives this morning!

We are going to have a very fun long weekend. Yesterday I made some earrings, and took photos of necklaces, and listed them all on Ebay. It is taking up a lot of my "free" time. When Mike gets here, he can help me make my web site a bit more interesting. Taking pictures that capture the fun and the sparkle isn't easy I've found. For now, I've cleaned up the "photo studio" so we can once again have dinner in the dining room!

We're going to have a mexican lunch, do some shopping and buy a new phone for George, go together to the grocery store to get things that look good to Michael, and then settle in for a long weekend of family togetherness. I hope that Michael gets to sit on the back deck and find time to rejuvenate a little. He needs to keep those creative juices flowing! And I have a lot of new semi-precious stones and beads to make into new jewelry.

Have a great day.