Tuesday, August 09, 2005

George goes to Hawaii

George leaves for Hawaii on a business trip tomorrow morning. He will be gone a week. And, to make it even more better, he flies first class! He is excited to be going, and has been scurrying around getting ready. I showed him my shell bracelet that I ordered on Ebay from Hawaii, and he will go to Hilo Hatties to look for something to match it. George loves to shop, which is a rarity in men I find. And he's good at it.

I will miss him while he is gone. The house will be quiet with only Thunder and me here. I plan on eating some nice shrimp and avacado dinners, treating myself to a facial maybe, staying up late some nights--living it up some here at home. He will call often, but the time differences are so strange for us. He is just waking up when it is 1:00 in the afternoon already here.

He leaves tomorrow at 6 a.m. in a taxi cab. I have been given my instructions on feeding the birds outside, and will water the lawn and the flowers, pick the tomatoes, feed kitty, make the bed by myself, do the laundry that he normally does, be sure and blow out the candles and lock the doors at night--all things that George normally does. Woo, I'm going to be busy.

Have a great day.