Thursday, February 17, 2005

Leaving on a jet plane...again

We are leaving the house at 6:15 a.m., far too early to write a blog entry. I forgot my lucky biscotti this trip, but I'm taking my lucky bottle of Fruit 2-0. We each have a small bag and a small carryon and I worked really hard not to overpack this time. The weather in Washington on Monday is supposed to be about 60 degrees and when we leave here it will be 20 degrees. I could use a little warm sunshine. We are going to try to see the new WWII memorial and the Freer Art Museum while we are there to see the Japanese and Chinese art.

And, hey, Elfauna is back! The gamemaster powers that be in the great mist of the computer heavens brought her back in great style and she is happily roaming the lands of Norrath again. I can't tell you how happy that made me to see her again.

More blogging from Washington DC. Have a great and happy Friday!