Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentines Day Everyone

Today is a good day to think about how important love is in the world. I am not one who thinks that showing love revolves around flowers, candy and gifts. George and I had a little Valentines dessert last night. I made a simple yellow cake, topped it with fat free Cool-whip and raspberries. It was just fine. I bought a heart shaped box of chocolates for my office, but we resisted the temptation to buy one for ourselves. Our Valentine to each other will be this upcoming trip to Washington on Friday, and we are very happy to be going to see Michael. I can hardly wait.

It is going to be a busy day, since I have a funeral this morning, and a meeting at work tonight, and still have to clean house because the housecleaners are coming tomorrow morning. Eeek.

Have a great Valentines Day. And special thanks to Martha Stewart flowers online for the pretty picture.