Friday, September 23, 2005

Greetings from Oklahoma

I'm at my mothers house in Oklahoma working on a borrowed laptop. Takes some getting used to and I'm not sure about this keyboard. I feel like I'm typing on a gameboy. The weather is coolish and sunny for now, and the afternoon heat will start warming us up soon. I am going to the first part of my highschool reunion this evening--a meeting up at the local hamburger stand across from the highschool.

I'm also keeping up with my Ebaying, and doing what I can around here to make things a little better--like doing dishes, running errands, etc.

I think this will be my last blog entry until next Thursday, so have a great week. We are all glued to CNN to see how Hurrican Rita will turn out...and praying for all concerned.

See you in about a week. /wave