Tuesday, May 24, 2005

A morning ride

Today I get to take a long drive all the way around Boston to the south, to Canton, to a meeting. I am the "tobacco coordinator" for my non-profit and this is a meeting to update us on the new rules about Department of Public Health and smoking cessation programs that must be in place. Since I am an avid non-smoker, and also the one at the office who has the time to go--I'm it.

It is raining and the trip is going to be a long one. I'm taking a banana and water, and it is likely to take me close to two hours in traffic. I'm taking along a Cajun music cd to brighten things up a little. The rain is on and off all week they say, so we might as well get used to it.

The cleaners come today, I am going to take some old glasses to have my new prescription put in, might as well use them, and life goes on. Another day, another bowl of Cheerios, and I'm thankful for that!

Have a great Tuesday. If you have sun, enjoy it!!!