Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Up early with the birdies

I'm off to the car dealer today to get an oil change, something that my car is begging for I'm afraid. George will follow me and take me in to work, and we will go at noon to pick it up. The drive from my office to Winchester, home to the car dealer, is very nice, and I even look forward to it. I have a new bumper sticker that I got at the Ben and Jerry's main "ice cream stand" in Waterbury, Vermont. It reads, "If it isn't fun, why do it?" In the past, I have never had a bumper sticker, but for some reason, this one hit me right, and I thought it was fun. Anyway, taking the car to the car dealer for an oil change CAN be fun, if you look at it the right way.

I have 14 necklaces and earrings listed on Ebay and I'm getting a few reponses now. It has not been a fast process, by any means, but it is catching on I think. I am going to make sterling silver earrings with semi precious stones and see how those go. I'm committed to getting my jewelry shown to others who might like it. My next "street fair" is in September. I have some new ideas. Last night was taken up with shipping, and I gift wrap everything that I sell to make it just a little special.

Have a great day and keep smiling.