Monday, January 15, 2007

Rainy holiday at work

Everyone had a holiday except George and me today. I had to work, so George and I carpooled, and he went to his office for a day of extra work. My place of business was one of the few open today, so traffic was light and it was a good thing too, since the morning was a very rainy Boston traffic-stopper.

I have been working very hard and have had little time to do jewelry things. I made three crocheted necklaces while watching the Patriots game yesterday. Go Pats! It was fun to use my hands to make something pretty, and I will take them to the art store on Tuesday. They are selling out of my necklaces, which is a great feeling. I like making them and people like wearing them.

Four more days and I will have lots more time to make jewelry.

Have a great day.