Saturday, November 18, 2006

The Snowflake Fair

Thank you to everyone who visited me at the Trinitarian Congregational Church's Snowflake Fair today in North Andover. It was a wonderful fair, and I had a great time. It was great to meet a lot of new people, and to sell some jewelry to some really nice buyers! Thank you to all who bought jewelry from me today, I hope you all keep in touch.

The day went really fast. Craft fairs always start early, and the prospect of lugging all the tables and displays at 7 a.m. is a daunting task. And then the fair starts and the people come in, and it all gets better really fast. I love meeting and talking to people at craft fairs, and although I don't do many each year, I'm always grateful when they are successful.

I had a large display of about 300 pieces of jewelry, and I came home tired and happy. A good day.

Thanks to all.