Monday, November 27, 2006

Moving on to Christmas!

Today is a day of transition. The Thanksgiving festivities are over, and thoughts turn to Christmas. This year we are driving to Mike and Michelle's house to spend the holidays with them. I can't wait. It will be fun to be in Maryland for Christmas Day, a state that I think is absolutely beautiful. George and I will enjoy the car trip, and I will enjoy the fact that I do not have to pack light, and I can take all the presents and Christmas wrapping that I want. I even plan to pack a few pie tins and cookie sheets for apple pies and cookies. Try that on an airplane!

Keeping it simple is hard at Christmastime, but that is what we intend to do. Not a lot of lavish and expensive gifts, but a lot of fun and together-time.

I'm redoing my Ebay store today, listing a lot of new items, and I'm busy taking pictures, writing descriptions, and setting prices low enough to lure buyers to my jewelry auctions. Ebay is where I meet new people and make friends with other jewelry and bead addicts like me. It's a fun place!

Have a great day.