Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Another day another necklace

Today was a day to get through. I am still in the throes of a bad cold, and coughing hard enough to give me a headache. Here it is 8:30 p.m., and I'm just sitting down to blog. Life just seems a little duller when one has a cold. To top it off, I had to go to the dentist today. I warned them that I might cough, and they wanted me to come in anyway, so I did. I managed to contain my coughing while I was in the dentist chair, and that in itself was a small miracle. Thank goodness for Robitussen DM. But now the Advils have worn off and I'm hurting again. Seems like an early bedtime might be just the ticket. George is off in Hawaii shopping for pearls and coral, God Bless His Pea-pickin' Heart!!!

I managed to make a necklace tonight out of sparkly pink beads and rose quartz, (see my other blog: www.sparkleandcharm.blogspot.com) which made me feel some better. Now I think it is time to make like the Red Sox and go hide. They lost today, with bells on. It was a horrible sight. It made my cold seem all that much worse. Oh well. It is the Red Sox, and tomorrow is another day.

Have a good night.