Thursday, April 07, 2005

A quiet week

Last year, as a New Year's resolution, I decided that I wanted to limit all the church activities and other things that were taking up my evenings. I wanted to stay home more, and not go out at night for meetings. This week, I succeeded. I didn't go to any evening meetings at all this week, and got to stay home, and either do projects like knitting kitty afghans (more about that later), or make earrings, or just relax and watch TV with George. It has been really nice. My goal is to let myself have the time to be creative, to take care of the house, cook good meals and to get enough rest. I also walked at lunchtime yesterday and today I will do that again, and also go to the health club after work.

And other good news...the scale is going in the right direction again.

Have a great day.