Monday, April 25, 2005

Good morning!

Special K with strawberries is my favorite cereal. "Favorite" for now, I switch back and forth. I recently went on a nutrition website that looks at all the calories, minerals, vitamins, etc. for all kinds of foods, and found that the high fiber cereal I was eating, and which I really didn't like much, is no healthier than a nice bowl of strawberry Special K. High fiber cereals, like Kashi, although healthy, most of the time are higher in calories. So, I'm back eating what I like.

Speaking of that, George and I went to Fuddruckers and had a delicious hamburger for dinner last night. I was hungry all day, and about 5:00, I just decided not to fight it anymore, and go eat meat! It was delicious. I had the small burger with mushrooms and swiss cheese, and he had the three-cheese. I ate the whole darn thing. We topped them with salsa, onions, lettuce and tomatos. I even added a little mayonaise. No fries. Today I gained a pound. I'm not going to pay any attention...a girl's got to eat!

I have three minutes before I have to leave the house and go to work, so this is going to be short. The weekend was full of re-organizing from winter stuff to spring stuff, and we made a trip to the storage unit and packed a few bins of winter things. The guest room is now for guests again. But I didn't make a single earring for next weekend's show. I just didn't have it in me. Creativity can't be scheduled I guess.

Have a great Monday. I'm off to buy doughnuts--no, not for me---for a printing company I'm visiting this morning.

Cheers!