Friday, October 15, 2004

Strike Two

Curt Schilling isn't going to be able to pitch this series, and it is going to rain bloody murder tonight during the time the game supposed to be on. It is dark and dreary this morning, and the mood around Boston is...subdued. I know we are all very hopeful that the spirit of Fenway will help bolster our Sox enough to win tonight...if they play...but without our star pitcher it ain't going to be easy. I'd say the outlook is downright gloomy, but I'd probably be run off the road if I said that in public.

Curt Schilling is one super fella, and I hope he gets over this fast. There's always next year. Go Sox!!!

---------------------------------
On the Everquest front. I woke up at 3 a.m. thinking about the items that were given to me by a fellow player when he left the game, and then asked for them back when he decided to return. I don't blame him at all, and stuff is only stuff. But, the more I thought about it, I realized that I missed that stuff and had a bank full of money. So I shopped at the bazaar until 4:00 a.m. when all the vendors are there selling their wares and bought six of those items from vendors. I now have my big axe of the scions, my magnificent glimmering recurve bow, my amulet, my architect's scepter,a chitinous belt and an ice forged helmet. Elfauna rides again with all her beautiful gear. See you tonight everyone!