Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Corned Beef and Cabbage

The weather in Boston is finally cleared, and we have abundance sunshine and temperature in the 40's. Thank the Lord. Michael is coming to visit this weekend and I can't wait to see him. We will have fun. I'm planning on making a dinner of Corned Beef and Cabbage in honor of St. Patrick's Day on Sunday. We will be a little late, but it will still be delicious.

I picked up my new glasses last night. I noticed that I was driving carefully and gingerly in my car now that the bumper is all shiny new and the car was detailed. It looks great. All the salt and goo from the winter has been washed away and it is sparkling. The new glasses are great too, and a departure from my old ones. They are somewhat "edgier". I wanted to take a picture but the batteries in the camera died. Details, details.

I'm late with this blog this morning because I over-slept. Off to work. Another day another badly-needed dollar.

Have a great day and Happy St. Patrick's Day a day early.