Sunday, May 20, 2007

Milwaukee Bound

The big Bead and Button Show is in Milwaukee on June 7th - 10th and I'm REALLY working up some excitement this afternoon. I made my reservations and I am spending this Sunday afternoon looking at the show classes, visiting my friend's websites, lusting after beautiful beads, and looking for good fares on Expedia and Travelocity.

Bead Fever! I went to this show last year and vowed never to miss it. The huge hall is packed with wonderful people selling wonderful art beads in glass and gems and I can hardly stand the idea of not being there. It is an amazing place to be. I have a few friends who I know will be there, and I will meet many people who love jewelry, beads and glass as much as I do!

The beautiful beads pictured here are made by Laurie Donnette. Her website is http://everafterartistry.com. Currently I'm bidding on two sets of her beads from Ebay, and I probably won't win them, but they are pretty enough to make my day just looking at them.

Now that I am back from Oklahoma and almost rested up, I have a lot of jewelry orders to fill tomorrow and five items to ship out. Lately I have had customers in England and France. It is fun to sell internationally.
I'm going to Bead and Button! Check this out!