Saturday, May 13, 2006

Oops, me bad.

I have been a very bad blog writer lately. I really can't think of many excuses. I have been working at work, and working at home (on jewelry), and I guess just trying to sandwich other things in. It is a matter of balance, and sometimes my balance scales are a bit tipped.

There isn't an hour that goes by that I don't think of Michael and Michelle's upcoming wedding in the fall. I am so excited, and I love to talk to them and find out the latest in their plans. One step at a time they are getting it all together. Last week was momentous---a new house! I am so excited for them, and it is such a beautiful place. I can't wait to see it.

George and I have been busy with church things, and I am enjoying teaching Sunday School. The six kids in my class are all bright and cheerful and ready for the lesson by the time I get to the room after church. They seem to look forward to it, and I plan a craft that we can accomplish in the 20 minutes we have for the craft time. We have a "check-in" time, when we talk about what has happened to us in the past week. I call this the "Ketchup Time." I think we all get to know each other better when we get to talk about ourselves and how our week went as Christians out in the world. Little children perhaps have even more opportunity to be with others than most adults do. They certainly mix with a lot of people during their day at school.

Have a great day.