Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I see the sun!

The sun is out today and no one can quite believe it. We all came out of our holes with our eyes blinking in the bright lights. Seven days of hard rain will do that to you. There is still lots of trauma from the flooding and several roads are just opening up near us. People who lived near rivers now live IN the rivers, so we all feel bad about that.

Michael is 33 years old today! YAY Michael! What a great day in my life it was when Michael was born. I watched the first day of the Watergate Hearings on TV, and was transfixed with the process. I had labor pains all that day while watching TV at home, called Bob at work and went to the hospital at 1 p.m., had a baby at 4 p.m. and my dinner at 6 p.m. I always say I had a baby and still didn't miss a meal.

Happy Birthday Dear Michael! I love nothing better than being your mommo!