Thursday, November 17, 2005

A busy week

My office is moving this week to a new building, and all the packing was up to the seven of us. They brought in big orange bins, which are stackable, and are on wheeled carts, and we just put everything in the carts. It hasn't been hard at all, but it is still hard for me to leave the old office with the huge windows that I have enjoyed so much.

George is going to his flying club meeting tonight where he will be nominated for President of the club. That is exciting and I hope everything goes well. Go George!

Saturday is the craft show in Wakefield, and I have been making jewelry like a madwoman, and putting it in the "box" to go. I have about 30 necklaces and 200 pair of earrings, as well as 20 bookmarks, which I will sell for $4 each. My feeling is that not everyone brings a lot of money, and sometimes you just want to buy something that won't break the bank.

We are busy at every turn, and enjoying thinking about our drive to Washington DC on Monday for Thanksgiving. I went to a sale and bought five new sweaters in pretty colors, so I'm all ready for the fun week with Michael.

Have a great day!