Saturday, October 13, 2007

Runs and Pitches

This weekend in Boston it is all about The Red Sox. What a show they put on for the fans. I remember living in Chicago and being a Cub fan and it was never this much fun. Run and pitch they did last night, to a 10 to 3 win over the Indians. People are afraid to think that we might win the World Series again! It is a fever that is starting, and you can feel it around here. We all think we are that good!

George and I are going to have a nice quiet weekend. He has some work at the office and I have some work here at home. I'm making necklaces to sell at the gallery and I have to take some pictures to show folks what I'm doing. For the past few weeks I have had the home studio put away and haven't taken any photos at all. I need to do that!

The movie Elizabeth, with Cate Blanchett is out today. They say it isn't very good, but that the costumes are amazing. I have gone to see LOTS of movies just for the costumes, and I'm sure this is going to be a fine movie. I love historial films, I love Cate Blanchett, and I'm a sucker for period costumes. My kind of movie!

After the movie we are going out for Korean food...Bi Bim Bap. Oh yeah.

Go Red Sox.

Have a great day!