Sunday, April 23, 2006

A rainy day project

Have you ever had a little space all your own? Well. I have a new little "beadie studio" in my kitchen. George worked to get the shelves up today, and I put up my boxes of beadie items. Nothing makes me happier than to have a little space to work all my own. It is a small area that was the kitchen "nook". The table was there when we moved here, and it was too big for the area. We never even tried to squeeze ourselves in there to eat breakfast. So, finally, two years later, I decided enough was enough. Today is a rainy Sunday afternoon and George made two trips to Home Depot to get the shelves and put the brackets into the studs on the wall. These shelves aren't going anywhere...and neither am I!

A customer sent me a lovely little thank you card with a tea bag in it. You can see it in the window. How nice! I'm a happy girl.

Have a great day.