Monday, June 04, 2007

Shoes and Purses

I have an addiction. Today George and I went to the storage unit to find the bin of summer handbags because there is a specific one that I want to take to Milwaukee on Thursday. Instead of one bin, I had THREE bins of summer handbags. That is way too many. I was embarrassed. I said, "I have too many handbags." George said, "ugh," in horrified agreement.

I also have too many shoes. But I am not near as much of a shoe freak as some women I hear about. But, yes, I do have too many shoes. However, when Mother's Day rolled around, I looked at Amazon to see what I might like (at Mike's request), and sure enough, what should I see but these gloriously purple comfy shoes.

They came in the mail and they are just as comfortable as they look. They are also the only pair of purple shoes that I own. In fact, I don't think I have EVER had a pair of purple shoes before. They are beautiful.

Now I need a purse to match.

Have a great day!