Friday, September 08, 2006

The day after the day after the day after...

It is post wedding time. I can hardly believe that Michael and Michelle are on the third day of their honeymoon. It is a joyous time for them, and I think of them all the time. Here at my house it is time to do some organizing, pay some bills, make some jewelry, and plan for the next trip--Oklahoma in two weeks. We are going to visit my mother for 9 days and see what we can do to help her a little.

The neighborhood is much quieter now that school has begun again, and I can really notice the difference during the day. There are a lot of people who work 9-5, but i have noticed that there are a lot of people who are NOT working during the day. Grocery stores, post offices, coffee places, stores...everyone is everywhere and it all looks like Saturday to me. Not working 9-5 means that I am busier than ever, with errands, career workshops, and working on jewelry sales.

Things are getting back to normal, and I'm not sure I'm ready for normal. I am still in post-wedding bliss.

Have a great day today Mike and Michelle, wherever you are!