Monday, July 03, 2006

Happy 4th of July

This is a long weekend, that leads to a long vacation. We are going to Portsmouth today to do some shopping at four bead stores, and to visit friends for dinner. I am searching the house for a box of afghan squares that I made two years ago and need to stitch together to give to Michael and Michelle. Lost. I know they are here somewhere!

About two years ago, I switched my main hobby from knitting to beading. I have a lot of bins and boxes of beautiful yarn that I bought when I lived in New Hampshire. After I return from vacation on July 24th, I am going to put some of this yarn up for sale on Ebay. I suppose if I switch my hobby to model airplanes in the next life, I will have a lot of beads to put up for sale. But I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Today I make a couple of special orders, find the box of yarn, organize some more packing for the trip to the cabin, eat some watermelon and enjoy the great outdoors!

Have a lovely day.