Sunday, October 31, 2004

Happy Halloween night to all you goblins out there

My Halloween trip today was a nice visit this afternoon to the yarn store. 25% off for some rather bright red and blue for scarves (more scarves???) and some Christmas yarn, no details, shhh, it's a secret. It was fun playing bells at church this morning, but my cold meant I didn't really want to hang around, so we left right after church was over and came home. Someday this cold is going to leave me, I just know it.

The front door is open, the jack-o-lantern is lit, the candy is in the bowl, and we're ready for the trick or treaters. It is warm tonight, almost 60 degrees, so it is a great night for the kids to be out. Being at the end of a dead end street means that we don't get a lot of trick or treaters, but we are at the ready!

Mike and Michelle are home safe from New Orleans and it sounds like they had a great time! Woot! Woot!