Thursday, October 07, 2004

Fashion funny paper

Ok. I try not to watch the E channel fashion stuff, and the gossippy fashion commentaries at the Emmys and the Oscars...but sometimes I can't help myself. It is not that I am interested in movie stars, or want to hear about their personal lives. I could care less. It is because I am interestesd in how very rich people, who could afford to buy anything, can make such fools of themselves and choose clothes to wear that are so ugly. Here it is, their big night in front of the fashion police, and they wear really rediculous outfits. I have a new appreciation for Joan Rivers, who no longer rides herd on the E runway. (She'll be back on another channel I hear.) She is over the top hard to take, but at least she doesn't let the emperor get away with his new clothes. I have found a blog that I think is hilariously funny in a harsh sort of way. If you can't stop yourself from looking at stars making fools of themselves, you may want to check this out.