Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Go Sox

I couldn't watch last night. The game went south from the beginning. Curt Schilling has a hurt leg, and I don't think he should have played, but what do I know? They said he has a big heart and has come back before...so they left him in. But his leg injury made pitching his game impossible. He said today if his leg doesn't get better he may be out for the series. That is a huge disappointment. It just seemed from the first pitch that everything was NOT going to be all right. I couldn't even stand to see it, and I went to bed early. Then I woke up at 4:30 a.m. to turn on the TV to find out the details. In the end, the Red Sox made a valiant effort, but not enough to win against the Yankees. Tonight is another night. Not too many people in Boston will be watching the debate, I know that. Go Sox!