Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Dog-gone crazy!

We have all gone crazy for Jebu. I call every night to hear more about his antics. Michael and Michelle adopted this wonder dog from an animal shelter, and he is just about the prettiest dog I've ever seen. I really love seeing pictures of him and can't wait to meet him in person.

He looks to me like he has a big secret and knows a lot about life, and he isn't telling! But he is only about a year old, so how much can he really know?

Michael tells me that he is big on tennis balls and hell on the local tennis courts, where he loves to pick up the occasional stray ball and make away with it. His twice daily walk goes right by the courts. He loves to play ball and plays for hours, or until Mike's arm gives way. It is so much fun to hear about his antics.

So, we are crazy nuts for Jebu and his beautiful coat and face.

Fetch!

Have a great day.