Saturday, October 08, 2005

Home Sweet Home

George's plane should have landed at Logan by now. It is early morning, and I'm up already to see him in the front door. The welcome lamps are lit. He had a good trip, and in a way I am glad that he was somewhere safe when I was in the throes of my bad cold. In another way, I missed him even more than usual.

I feel better today. I called the doctor's office and they told me to get Musalix, which I took yesterday and it seemed to have helped the coughing a lot. I slept all night for the first time in a week. I'm on the upswing, and very happy about it. I usually get one cold a year, and they are always pretty severe, sometimes going into bronchitis. I don't get a cold that I can travel around with, like some people. Either my colds are worse than most, or I'm just a sissy. Not sure which.

Today George will be tired, and I plan to make jewelry while he is napping. When he wakes up I would like to take a drive to the apple orchard and get some apples, and maybe stop for dinner out. When he is gone, I really miss eating out, since I don't really enjoy eating at a restaurant by myself. I had a lot of chicken caesar salad while he was gone, so that is one thing I don't think I will order for awhile.

Oh it is going to be so good to have him home!

Have a great day, stay safe.Image hosted by Photobucket.com