Saturday, August 11, 2007

Gotta Have It!

There is a saying that says: "she wants what she wants when she wants it." I had an attack of that yesterday and today I went out on tax free Massachusetts day and bought a new IPOD shuffle.

I went to the dentist last week and they gave me a tiny shuffle to listen to some great music. They fixed two fillings almost without me noticing it. My dentist likes music and he had some really great songs chosen. Needless to say, I feel in love with IPOD shuffles and had to have one. Fell in love!

I went to ITunes today and filled out my dance card with some wonderful music: Jack Johnson, Enya, Harry Connick, Jr. "NOLA", the music of the movie Wonderboys, which is a lot of Bob Dylan and Neil Young and some classic country. That's just for starters.

I downloaded four albums and some singles and have only used about a quarter of the space. The mind boggles!

I will be a commuter soon, and I'm looking forward to waiting for the bus and train with all this great music in my ears.

And my pink shuffle is so cute too!

Have a great day.