Sunday, August 12, 2007

Counting my blessings!

It is really really great to have a friend who loves making jewelry as much as I do. Connie came over on Friday to learn the technique for making peyote stitch beads. If you look near the center of the picture you can see the two beads were made standing side by side.

Over the past year Connie and I have been able to get together almost every week for a jewelry session, a gab session, or a bead-sharing session. We are both really interested in making jewelry and we are both really good at it, if I say so myself. With each other's help we have expanded our bead inventories and have learned several new techniques.

It is such a blessing to have such a great friend who is so much fun to be with and who loves beads as much as I do. As far as blessings go, Connie is right up there at the top of my list.