Friday, September 28, 2007

Mike and Michelle are home!

Mike and Michelle are home safe and happy from their Bermuda vacation. Mike says the sun is bright and the water is blue and the place is beautiful. George and I want to go. Mike also said that a long weekend is enough, and in these days of Earned Time concerns, I think a long weekend sounds just right!

I am blown away by Michael's pictures of fish. I like the other pictures too, but the fish pictures are incredible. I will have wallpaper for my computer for a long time to come.

This weekend George is going to a helicopter picnic on Saturday morning while I get my hair done. On Sunday he goes to a Red Sox game. Sounds like fun, but I have a lot of things to do here at home. And I plan to spend some time at Barnes and Noble browsing through beading books and drinking cappuccino.

This is going to be a creative weekend for me. I have three necklaces to repair for people, one set to make for someone and some necklaces to make and to deliver to the art/gallery store. And there is always yarn and spinning and kumihimo. I have so many projects going I don't know where to start.

I think I'll start by going to bed.

Have a great night!