Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday night

Friday night is always a fun night. The whole weekend stretches in front of me, and I have so many projects to work on. I am never bored. My hobbies can take up all my time if I let them. There are socks to knit and beads to string and wool to spin and scraps to book. It is fun to have so many different projects.

Mike and Michelle are in the middle of their vacation and I am having fun just thinking about all the fun they are having.

George is going flying tomorrow and I am going to continue the saga of cleaning closets and organizing. George bought me a whole bunch of padded hangers tonight. He went into the grocery store to buy milk and eggs and came out with white silk padded hangers. Now, that's a man after my heart.

Have a good night. See you tomorrow!