Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Icy Slush Wind & Cold

Right now I'm wishing I lived in Arizona, or Kansas, or anywhere that has some sunshine. The weather today was so dreary and cold and then the big dollops of wet snow came down and created an inch of slush. Looking at the baseball game tonight in Kansas City, and realizing that somewhere there is some sun, made me wish I was still a southern girl.

I'm dreaming of a beach in the summer. I seldom go to the beach, but this summer I'm going to try harder to find some time to lay on the sand. Right now, a day on the beach sounds really good. We could go to Gloucester to Good Harbor Beach and wiggle our toes in the sand. My friend Connie and I made a pact that as soon as summer comes we will find a whole Saturday to spend at the beach. Some day soon the rain and snow will be gone, and it will be sunshiny bright and hot. Oh no. Hot.

Have a good day.