Friday, January 27, 2006

Worried

It has been awhile since I wrote a blog entry and for that I am sorry. I'm busy at work, and when I get home, I get busy with jewelry and Ebay selling, and talking to my friends. I now instant message with two other beaders and it is so much fun to learn and offer each other sugggestions, encouragement and lots of compliments!

My mom is sick again. She was doing so well, and Tuesday was even out in the back yard, but she said she felt something in her chest and...now she is in the cardiat unit at Mercy Hospital in Oklahoma City. After some soul searching, I decided to fly out there. I looked at airfares to see what the costs would be. From Boston, with short notice, it is about $700. I found a flight from Manchester NH to OKC for $279 yesterday, leaving on Sunday, and I grabbed it. At that low price, I can afford to go there again on Feb. 22 when I have another flight scheduled. Two trips is better than one I figure, and we all hope that mom can pull out of this. She is in a good hospital with good care, and I am turning the rest of it over to God. I am going to work today, and wish I could fly tomorrow, but...I decided to wait one more day. I hope I made the right decision. It weighs on me.

Sometimes I think that we just have to do the best we can, and bumble through, and try to do the next best thing.

I promise to write before I go, and also from Oklahoma.

Have a great day.