Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Back To Work

After all the holiday celebrations, it is back to work today. Seems strange not to have any holidays coming up. I'm making pink bracelets to sell for Valentines Day, but that hardly counts as a real holiday. Maybe for candy and flower stores it counts. I notice a lot of ads on TV for diets and exercise equipment. It is time to stop eating cookies and chocolates and pack up that lunch bag again with fruit and yogurt. I had fun, now it is back to reality.

Last night we did not achieve our goal of getting the Christmas tree undecorated. I'm reading a good book about the six unfortunate wives of Henry VIII, and I decided that was more important. By the time George came home from errands, it was already dark and time for a little soup supper. So we still have that to look forward to...blegh.

So, we get out our new 2006 calendars and start marking off the days with church meetings, board meetings, and hopefully a few fun nights out. I have not yet resorted to adding Weight Watcher meetings to the calendar, but the jury is still out. We will see how I do by myself.

Have a great day.