Saturday, March 31, 2007

A nice reminder

Michael just told me that I have forgotten to write in my blog lately. It is so easy to get out of balance and just forget something. Life is busy. Stuff happens. Oops. I forgot to blog.

Today I received the new Fuji digital camera that Michael bought me for a just because. It is a wonderful gift and I am thrilled beyond words to have such a beautiful camera. I especially like the "view finder" which is the whole width and height of the camera, and looks like a mini TV screen. Michael asked me if there was anything on Amazon I wanted, and it took me about 3 minutes to pick this camera.

I take thousands of pictures. Selling jewelry on Ebay means that you have to have a good bright picture with a lot of clarity. It takes a lot of tries to get such a good picture, and I then load it up, edit it, re-edit it, and tweak it for publication. Sometimes I think I have worn a path from the diningroom to the computer in the den taking so many pictures and running back and forth. This little camera is going to be so much fun to use. When I took my old digital camera to the camera shop to see what was wrong with it, the man looked at me sympathetically and said, "they haven't made these in a long time."

Well, now I have a new camera, and it is a beauty. Thanks so much Michael!!!

Have a great day.