Sunday, December 04, 2005

Sunday School Teacher added to the list

Today was my first day as Sunday School Teacher. I like it! I had four young people in the class this morning and we had a great time. They were eager to read and study the Isaiah verses and were wonderful at figuring out the puzzle in the workbook. We talked about darkness and light, and the promise of the Messiah and what that meant to a dark world. We strung Christmas lights on our table, and had a great time getting to know one another.

It was a good hour and I'm happy that they have accepted me as their new teacher. Sometimes blessings come to us when we are least expecting it. I never intended to teach, but answered a call to come in for two months, and today I asked to make it permanent. I love it and I'm sure I will learn as much as I teach.

Have a great day!