Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A new friend

"When there is nothing left in the world to prove ... all that's worth doing is to love one another ... using whatever means are available."
Author unknown

I was just talking through email to a new customer on Ebay. I meet some incredibly nice people who buy my jewelry, and I am honored to know them, even briefly. I said to him that I thought when I started selling on Ebay that it would be a good way to make some extra money. Actually, Ebaying has been a good way to meet new friends.

Two of my best friends I met on Ebay. Both of them love jewelry and beads as much as I do, and both are incredibly talented and beautiful women who have made my life so much richer. I have met hundreds of acquaintances on Ebay as well, and I really believe that Ebay's community values ring true: We believe that people are basically good.

Hear hear.

Have a great day.