Thursday, June 29, 2006

Remembering Milwaukee

Now that I have had time to go through all my bead purchases at the Bead and Button Show, it is time to take stock of all the memories. I had a great time with my friend Vonna, and it is a miracle that we met online, hit it off over the phone, and now talk almost every day. She and I are like getting something extra--like two cherries on top of a sundae. We have a lot of fun. I laughed so hard the first night in our hotel over our antics on the computer that I had tears running down my cheeks. Laughter like that is good for the soul.

My beads are organized, and put away in baggies, with their description, the date, the cost, and the names of the gemstones. I bought four strands of real garnets! That amazes me, since garnets are not cheap and I got such a good price on these. I can't wait to use them. I have a large box of all the goodies I bought there, but the best goody of all, by a long shot, is having a new friend!

Have a great day.