Saturday, November 15, 2008

Home from Oklahoma

I went to visit my mother in Oklahoma for seven days. We had a good time being together, but I am happy to be home and back to my routine. The kitties are doing great and I missed them a lot. I found myself doing a lot of knitting at my mom's house because she goes to bed very early. I made a pair of socks for her and two black hats. I gave one of the hats to a friend at work, and kept the other one for myself. I wish I had enough time to do all the crafts I want. I have jewelry to make, and hats to knit, and a ton of other things I'm interested in as well. I'm not sure how I got so crafty, but there it is.

The kitties are using George as a cat bed. All three of them slept together on the couch this afternoon while I worked on a scarf that will be a Christmas present for someone (it's a secret). I'm almost finished with that, and I bought the yarn for the next project, a hat for my mom.

It's a rainy day and perfect for knitting and I am enjoying being in my own home. Where, by the way, cats rule!

Have a great day.